Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,557 (ARS $10,941) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)