Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.779 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,451 (ARS $46,221) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨119,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)