Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,110 (ARS $6,801) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (25 minutes ago)