Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨34,893 (2,403TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)