Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.355 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨39,735 (2,430TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)