Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,530 (元4,606) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)