Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,644 (Mex$ 4,529) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (35 minutes ago)