Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.269 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,000 (Php21,281) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (44 minutes ago)