Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,600 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨6,600 (Php5,194) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)