Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.969 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,343 (5,941 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)