Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.658 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,686 (3,746 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)