Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,362 (5,226 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)