Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.751 INR / SEK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,982 (34,705 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨207,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)