Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,147 (руб 33,280) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)