Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,270 (руб 17,131) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)