Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,938 (руб 32,883) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (41 minutes ago)