Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,478 (руб 19,495) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)