Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05962 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,819 (₩902,634) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)