Cost of living comparison between Ulm, Germany and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,827 (€299) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)