Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,197 (руб 18,511) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)