Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,266 (руб 31,115) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)