Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02651 INR / MNT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,994 (1,282,108 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)