Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02672 INR / MNT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,293 (572,402 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)