Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02816 INR / MNT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,478 (6,586,084 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨169,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)