Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02703 INR / MNT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,422 (533,563 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)