Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02719 INR / MNT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,671 (6,313,341 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨160,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)