Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05759 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,295 (₩300,316) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)