Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05894 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,696 (₩351,111) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)