Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,466 (руб 15,481) in Ufa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)