Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.881 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,554 (11,459 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)