Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,071 (7,836 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)