Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,683 (R$ 872) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)