Cost of living comparison between Uberaba, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,051 (R$ 1,116) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)