Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.340 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,531 (R$ 4,009) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)