Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,560 (¥30,090) in Ube to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)