Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,281 (¥59,539) in Ube to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)