Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04528 INR / LBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,133 (5,965,732 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨230,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)