Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04272 INR / LBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,982 (842,275 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (37 minutes ago)