Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,975 ($840) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)