Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.038 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,743 (839KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)