Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,122 (10,521,894 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)