Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,099 (11,306,609 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (25 minutes ago)