Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00292 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,262 (8,996,433 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)