Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,724 (Mex$ 9,136) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)