Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.413 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,245 (Mex$ 8,569) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)