Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,664 (Bs 2,405) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)