Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,057 (Bs 6,361) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (21 minutes ago)