Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.711 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,351 (Bs 2,883) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)