Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,231 (Bs 5,513) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)