Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.517 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,781 (Bs 5,337) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (36 minutes ago)