Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.179 INR / TMT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 125% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,206 (1,836 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)