Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.632 INR / TMT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 134% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,265 (1,491 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (25 minutes ago)