Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.053 INR / TMT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 127% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,534 (2,232 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)