Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.966 INR / TMT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 124% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,091 (2,219 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)