Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.757 INR / TMT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 114% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,400 (3,647 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)