Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19751 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨23,026 (116,582 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)