Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,746 (€2,914) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)