Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02312 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,667 (COL$764,157) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)