Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.284 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,855 (439 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)