Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.921 INR / TND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,979 (552 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)