Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02132 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,542 (COL$1,338,833) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)