Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02355 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,339 (COL$2,052,164) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)