Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.606 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,412 ($610) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)