Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,629 ($842) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)