Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨407,207 ($5,609) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨307,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)