Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.285 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨380,407 ($5,191) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨284,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (44 minutes ago)