Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.755 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨400,481 ($5,825) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨311,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (31 minutes ago)