Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,115 (руб 27,858) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)