Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,749 (Php18,317) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)