Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,167 (Php32,164) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)