Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,360 ($403) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)