Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,468 (¥339,204) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨152,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)