Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,827 (¥368,645) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨166,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)