Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,951 (¥47,417) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)