Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,178 (¥97,821) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)