Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,294 (¥69,344) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (36 minutes ago)