Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04164 INR / CDF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,000 (672,450 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)