Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.935 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,548 (S/. 4,564) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)