Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.999 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,691 (S/. 4,085) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)