Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,465 (S/. 914) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)