Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.074 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,373 (kr 3,019) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)