Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.925 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨720,266 (kr 80,700) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨461,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)