Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.026 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,201 (kr 3,015) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)