Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.455 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨701,125 (kr 82,925) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨453,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)