Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.150 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,167 (kr 7,137) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)