Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.409 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨731,608 (kr 86,999) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨474,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (38 minutes ago)