Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.026 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 103% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,396 (kr 3,164) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)