Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.400 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨627,883 (kr 74,748) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨387,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)