Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.292 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨636,175 (kr 76,725) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨392,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)