Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.624 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,621 (kr 4,016) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)