Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.218 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,784 (C$394) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)