Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.211 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,130 (C$3,047) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨135,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)