Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,709 (€477) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)