Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,712 (€1,787) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨129,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)