Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,734 (€1,480) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)