Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,397 (€462) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)