Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.600 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,286 (384 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)