Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.071 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨329,650 (6,584 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨283,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)