Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.036 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨308,916 (6,174 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨266,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)