Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.793 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,286 (885 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)