Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,557 (576 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)