Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04324 INR / LBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,977 (947,576 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (about 1 hour ago)