Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04427 INR / LBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,247 (479,991 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)