Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04522 INR / LBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,604 (3,706,465 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨134,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)