Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.715 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,344 ($b1,476) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)