Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.403 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,242 ($b1,515) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)