Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,546 (€530) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (40 minutes ago)