Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,015 (€222) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (34 minutes ago)