Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,189 (¥86,219) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)