Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.010 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,534 (AU$893) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (32 minutes ago)